Gurrumul at the Sydney Festival First Night 2012
Recently, I've been shooting:
Photographer from Sydney, Australia - I specialise in music/performance, event & low-light photography. I also shoot Street, Portrait and Documentary images.
I tend to always have a camera with me wherever I go.
Not photographing something? Then I enjoy music way too much. I'm a bit of a TV addict. I love yelling at sports teams, especially the Parramatta Eels and New Orleans Saints. I drink a lot of tea. I play the ukulele sometimes.
Please feel free to contact me for any Photography inquires you might have. I'm happy to travel (nation or worldwide!) and am generally available within very short notice for work.
- Even if I did have $3k to spend on a return trip to london (&see @APtheMusical in the process) the ticket page is completely down. Balls. 4 hours ago
- ONE HOUR LEFT TIL #RAWARDS VOTING CLOSES. Vote for me for Photographer of the year! I will love you long time! rawartists.org/asparay 5 hours ago
- YES. RT @em_swift: Anarchy In The UK http://t.co/HnTjZbK1d6 5 hours ago
- Oooh local anaestheic is WEIRD. They only needed my knee but a lot of my leg is numb haha 13 hours ago
- LAST DAY FOR VOTING!!! Takes 2 mins to register if you haven't already and 1 sec to vote for me. Thanks! #rawards instagram.com/p/hhD8-PO3iB/ 13 hours ago